This is one of the genuine motels of days past. The 30 rooms and one loft are immaculate, and most days you will find the sheets hanging out on the line to dry. This nostalgic motel has real home town charm, complete with themed rooms and many comforts of home. Staying true to traditional motor lodges, the rooms feature clean sheets, comfy beds, and vintage tiles in the bathrooms.
The owners, Ed and Lana Wrightsman are super friendly and make every effort to make your stay extremely comfortable. There is an outdoor fire pit, chairs outside each room and an indoor event/party room for celebrating special occasions.
Brown County is nationally known for their award-winning mountain bike trails. We are a Mountain Bike Friendly lodging property and welcome all mountain bikers. Here are a few ways we make your stay with us more enjoyable:
- Provide secure bike storage or allow bikes to be taken into our guestrooms
- Provide trail maps and driving/riding directions to the trailheads
- No height clearances, so your roof-top racks and bikes have plenty of room
- Ground floor accommodations so you don’t have to carry your bike upstairs
- Bike washing facilities and cleaning rags for our guests
- We love dirty, stinky, and potentially bloody people
We hope you choose to stay with us during your next mountain bike adventure in Brown County, Indiana.